Troy has wealth of experience in protective security. He spent 23 years in the Australian Army and undertook numerous overseas deployments, and has performed roles within operations, capability development, training and management. He was awarded several commendations for distinguished service and was recognised by leadership as a ‘highly respected and extremely competent member of Special Operations Command’.
Troy holds particular expertise in the undertaking/development and implementation of highly specialised security initiatives relating to counter-terrorism, workplace aggression planning, critical infrastructure protection and security risk management.
Troy has a strong record of achievement in managing security teams and commercial entities. He has managed large scale/multi-million- dollar contracts and has travelled extensively for significant periods while working in the US, UK, Canada, Asia, Middle East and Afghanistan.
Troy has worked extensively within highly secure government and Defence environments with the highest-level security clearances. An experienced speaker and presenter, Troy has spoken at numerous conferences, board/committee meetings and intelligence forums. In doing so he has addressed senior corporate figures, Defence Leadership, international intelligence and security members and government leaders.
Troy maintains and has attained the following associations and qualifications:
- Member, ISACA
- Member, Australian Institute of Professional Intelligence Officers
- Member, Risk Management Institute of Australasia
- Member, Australian Information Security Association
- Masters Defence Studies
- Bachelor’s Degree Administration and Leadership
- Diploma Security and Risk Management
- Diploma Project Management
- Diploma in Management
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV Biometric Technologies
- Professional Critical Infrastructure Protection Program
- Trained auditor and assessor